Fresh Bee Pollen from Hawaii
- 100% Local GMO Free Bee Pollen from the remote Big Island of Hawaii. It is Frozen at the time of collection and cold-stored to preserve the enzymes, bioflavinoids, antioxidants, and other phytochemicals.
- The reason consuming bee pollen may give you a boost of energy has to do with its high protein content. “The amino acid signature of bee pollen is particularly impressive, as it contains all 22 essential amino acids, making it a complete protein. Bee Pollen contains more protein per gram than any animal source. About half of these are free-form amino acids, making them easily absorbed by the body and ready for immediate use.
- We offer Free Shipping when you purchase (2) of the 8 ounce containers.
Bee Pollen from Hawaii
Bee Pollen Benefits ?
- relieve inflammation.
- work as an antioxidant.
- boost liver health.
- strengthen the immune system.
- work as a dietary supplement.
- ease symptoms of menopause.
- reduce stress.
- speed up healing.
Easily absorbed source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and protein.
Supports the immune system and is a strong antioxidant.
Enhances energy and promotes well-being.
A 100% natural and raw product from Hawaii.
Our Fresh Bee Pollen is a 100% natural and raw product from Hawaii. It is sustainably harvested and collect pollen from our Big Island Bees. The various colors represent the different species of plants the pollen comes from. The flavor depends on the plant, but in general it tends to have a slightly sweet, floral, earthy taste. The texture can be described as chewy with a slight crunch.
Our Fresh Bee Pollen is frequently referred to as nature’s most complete food and dietary supplement. This Super Food is a powerful and easily digested source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and protein. In addition to serving as a dietary supplement, bee pollen supports the immune system and is a strong antioxidant. Health-conscious individuals use it to enhance energy and promote well-being.
Raw Hawaiian Honey recommends you start small with half a teaspoon of Bee Pollen and work your way up to 2-5 teaspoons per day. Sprinkle it on oatmeal, toast with Lehua honey, salads, or even ice cream, also great mixed into smoothies, yogurt, or cottage cheese.
One teaspoon of Bee Pollen contains 15.7 calories, 2.2 grams of carbohydrates, 1.2 grams of protein, and 0.3 grams of fat. To maintain freshness and nutritional value, refrigerate after opening. Comes in a 8 oz container.
Read more about the nutritional value of Bee Pollen on the Our Blog.
WARNING: Bee products may cause allergic reaction in some people, so we recommend you check with your doctor before taking bee pollen for any health condition.
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.